Get ready for the official Otamatone app.
It allows you to change your Otamatone’s sound.
Playing an Otamatone has never been more fun.
iOS / Android
※As of December 2021.
iOS devices are recommended. Only a few Android devices will work properly. Please be aware of this.
In app purchases possible.
iOS: 10.0 or higher.
Android: 7.0 or higher
- The complete set of functions can be unlocked through in app purchases.
- The app is compatible with Otamatone neo and Otamatone Techno.
- Downloading the app requires an internet connection.
- We recommend a Wi-Fi connection to reduce transfer costs.
Not all Android devices can be used with the app.
Please refer to the website below.
The following button leads to a support page
that contains a list of compatible devices and
a FAQ section for trouble shooting.
Contact and Support
Used together with an Otamatone
All you need to do is to connect your smartphone with the Otamatone via the 4-pole 3.5mm stereo cable and OTM Link.
- Provided they have a 4-pole 3.5mm input jack, tablets and other devices can also be connected.
The following models can be used with Otamatone Studio.
Otamatone Studio features
Play the Otamatone with the sound of your favorite instruments.
Alter your sound with effects.
Play along to various rhythms.