Article 1 (Information to be Obtained)
1. The Company, through an app provided by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “App”) or in the event that the Company has received an inquiry from our customers, may require the provision of the following information (hereinafter referred to as the “User Information”).
(a) Name, Username, Nickname
(b) Age, Date of Birth
(c) Address, Email Address
2. In regards to obtaining the User Information, the Company shall do so through appropriate methods, and not through deceit or any other dishonest methods. In addition, in the event that the Company obtains User Information by any methods other than obtaining by the User using the App, the Company shall notify and/or announce its utilization purpose in advance.
Article 2 (Utilization Purpose)
1. The Company shall utilize the obtained User Information for the following purpose.
(a) for providing the App service
(b) for system maintenance and troubleshooting
(d) for implementing questionnaires related to the App
(e) for providing information about the Company’s related services
2. The Company may change the utilization purpose stipulated in the previous Item, and in the event of such change, the Company shall notify such change to the User by indicating on the website and/or the App, and/or any other methods the Company deems appropriate.
Article 3 (Provision to a Third Party)
1. The Company shall not provide the User Information to third parties except under the following circumstances:
(a) when consent from the User has been obtained
(b) when required by laws and regulations
(c) when the handling of the whole or a part of the User Information has been consigned to a third party (in this case, the Company shall appropriately supervise such third parties so that they property manage the personal information of the User)
(d) when the Company deems the User is infringing upon the rights of a third party, violating public order, and/or attempting to commit such acts
(e) when it is necessary for protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of such person
(f) when it is especially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the healthy growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of such person
(g) when it is necessary to cooperate with an agency of the state or local governmental organizations or their agents in the execution of their duties according to the laws and regulations, and if obtaining the consent of the individual would pose a risk to the execution of said duties
(h) in case of a succession of a business, including the personal information of the User, due to merger, corporate breakup, business transfer or any other reason
2. The Company may prepare statistical reports, etc. that would not identify an individual User for use in the business of the Company and/or disclosure to third parties upon collecting and analyzing the attributes of the User Information.
Article 4 (Safety Management System)
1. The Company shall manage the User Information accurately and keep the information updated in accordance with the required scope of the purpose, and make the best efforts in reasonable safeguarding with regard to technological and organizational aspects against any dangers to the User Information such as unauthorized access and the loss, destruction, falsification, and/or divulgement.
2. Any individuals who shall be responsible for the collection, utilization and provision of the personal information within the Company shall do so with the utmost caution to the confidentiality of the personal information, under the appropriate supervision of the Company.
Article 5 (Disclosure and Amendment of Information by the User)
1. In the event where the Company has been requested by the User to disclose their User Information by a procedure prescribed by the Company, upon confirming the identity of the said requestor as the User, the Company shall disclose the requested User Information to the User except when it falls under one of the following circumstances. However, if the Company could not confirm that the said requestor is the User despite conducting an investigation within the appropriate and necessary scope into identifying the User, the Company shall not oblige to the request to disclose the personal information, and shall notify of such to the said requestor.
(a) if the Company has no obligation to disclose based on the Personal Information Protection Act and/or any other law
(b) if there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the User or a third party
(c) if there is a risk of significant hindrance to the business operation of the Company
(d) if it violates laws and regulations
2. If the User requests the Company to amend, add and/or delete the User Information by a procedure prescribed by the Company due to the content of the User Information not being correct, the Company shall investigate within reasonable scope, and amend, add and/or delete the information based on results thereof. The Company shall notify the User of the implementation and the content of amendment, addition and/or deletion if the Company amended, added and/or deleted the personal information, and of the non-implementation if the Company did not amend, add, or delete the personal information, respectively.
3. If the User themselves requests the Company to suspend utilization for the Company business or delete the User Information already possessed by the Company due the said User Information being used beyond the scope necessary for achieving the utilization purpose, or having been obtained dishonestly, the Company shall investigate the existence of such incidents, and if the Company deems such incidents exist, the Company shall suspend the use of or delete such personal information to the extent necessary to remedy the violation.
4. If the Company suspended the use of or deleted the User Information based on the stipulations of the previous Item, and as a result has hindered the business of the Company, the Company shall not bear any liability whatsoever for any inconveniences or damages to the User occurring from such result.
5. In the event of disclosing the User Information based on a request from the User, the Company may charge a reasonable fee to the said requestor.
Article 6 (Inquiries)
Name of the Operating Company CUBE CO., LTD.
Email Ad email@example.com
Article 7 (Language Used)
This Policy has been prepared in the Japanese language, and shall be construed in the Japanese language. The English version shall only be used for reference. In the event of any disputes regarding the content or interpretation of the Japanese and English versions, the Japanese version shall prevail.
End of Document